MACHINE FOR CUTTING FOAMED PLASTIC WITH CNC FMG SRP 2010
|Length х Width х Height||2,1 х 1,1 х 2,1 m
(depends on the equipment)
|Weight||From 250 to 500 kg|
|Maximum cutting speed||3000 mm/min|
|Accuracy||± 1 mm/m|
|Repeatability||± 0,5 mm|
|Drive motor||Servo Step Drive|
|Food||220 V/50 Hz|
|Power Consumption||From 2 kW|
Features of the equipment
- Automated installation for cutting foam and extruded polystyrene foam.
- Serves for the manufacture of packaging, mock-ups, dimensional figures for advertising signs and interiors.
- Any program that saves a file in the .dxf format, for example, CorelDraw, AutoCAD, etc., can be used to create the drawing.
- To generate G-code, you can use the program SheetCam, devFoam for advertisers or devFus Foam for modelers.
- The machine is controlled by the Mach3 program.
On all questions you can consult with a specialist ordering a callback. You can buy a machine for cutting a foam plastic with a CNC at the best price.
- Nichrome thread (not less than 1 m)
- Power controller
- Power cable
- Interface Ethernet cable
Samples of figures on the foam cutter